Required April 2020
Are you an inspirational Science Teacher?
Do you have the drive, passion and determination to really make things happen teamed with a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of the pupils you teach?
Then we have the job opportunity for you!
We can offer you:
- A dynamic and innovative academy, where it is immediately obvious how much every single pupil enjoys being here. Pick a pupil to tell you what they love about the Academy - that is how confident we are that we are the right Academy to continue to develop your teaching skills
- A friendly, supportive and positive team to work with
- Opportunities to further your career
- Research lead Teacher CPD
We are looking to appoint a Science Teacher who:
- Is confident in their abilities to inspire and engage pupils to achieve their best
- Has excellent classroom practices and a love of teaching
- Is looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop their abilities and knowledge whilst working in a supportive environment in conjunction with other very dedicated and professional staff
- Can raise standards of pupil achievement and progress within the Science department and monitor and support pupil progress
- Will help deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Science curriculum for pupils studying in the Academy
If you have the genuine passion and enthusiasm to join our dynamic team and don’t want to settle for second best - we want to hear from you. We offer an organisation committed to innovation and professional development where you will have a chance to grow and have a genuine impact upon the improvement and advancement of the Academy.
Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 20th January 2020
Interviews: 27th January 2020
We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date
For more details or to arrange a visit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Biggleswade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS (Disclosure Barring Service).